Friday, 2024-03-29, 8:45 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Our Community » General Health Care » I think I killed my blue naped parrotS
I think I killed my blue naped parrotS
OztravelsDate: Sunday, 2011-08-14, 10:26 AM | Message # 1
Egg
Group: Users
Hi all. Firstly I aM not sure my parrots were actually blue naped as they didn't have the beak colour I have seen on the Internet. They may have been racket tailed, I am not sure. Anyway they were doing very well but I noticed they seemed to like the bananas I was feeding them to be firm and I started feeding them green bananas cut up but with the skin left on. yesterday morning I woke to find both birds dead on the bottom of the cage. I can't think that anything else's would have killed them sad

Any advise would be welcome. I am also interested in buying some more birds however I am in Bohol and dont know of the breeders here.

Thanks in advance

David

AdminDate: Wednesday, 2011-08-31, 12:32 PM | Message # 2
Egg
Group: Administrators
aW!..siguro dun sa balat ng saging,baka may insecticides xa..mas mainam kung bago ipakain ng may balat ang saging,hugasan muna ito kahit malinis kasi kung minsan di naman nakikita ang chemical,kadalasan nga naa-absorb ng balat..

Forum » Our Community » General Health Care » I think I killed my blue naped parrotS
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: